Join our growing membership!
We will waive your annual membership fee – get our great services for free!
To join, visit
Savvik is a group of more than 4800 Public Safety organizations in 50 states and several provinces in Canada, and several other Countries that have joined together to take advantage of volume pricing discounts on a wide array of EMS products and services.
Members include ambulance services, fire departments, first responders, police/sheriff departments, industry, clinics, hospitals & other related agencies.
Competitive Bid Process: Savvik contracts for EMS supplies and services are awarded through a competitive bidding or quotation process, ensuring the best pricing on quality products and services. Savvik competitive bidding procedures ensure full and fair competition, and, therefore, relieve our members—even many of our public members—of the obligation to conduct their own competitive bidding process.
Ongoing Programs: Savvik also has vendor agreements to help our members acquire products that might not need to go through the formal bid process.
Unmatched Value: Savvik has outstanding contracts with reputable vendors. These contracts will help save your agency valuable resources, but that is not all. Savvik will also provide you with service after the sale. Savvik prides itself on customer service both before and after all Savvik purchases. We will help you with any discrepancies in billing, equipment failure, vendor relations, finding products, and much more. Savvik is a one-stop shopping group that meets all your needs. We want to provide you with the right products – the right services – at the right price!
NCEMSC Vendor Approval Process
The NCEMSC welcomes information from companies or businesses that are interested in learning more about how to become an NCEMSC vendor.
We ask that the initial communications with the NCEMSC be in writing. Please submit a letter of interest, current product catalog, and price lists to:
NCEMSC, Attn: Board of Directors, 2800 N 7th St, PO Box 2286, St Cloud MN 56302. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 320-251-8154. E-mail is the preferred method.
The NCEMSC desires to develop a ‘partnership’ with each of its contract vendors, bringing suppliers and providers together in the true spirit of cooperation. The preference of the NCEMSC is for three-year exclusive contracts. The majority of the contracts the NCEMSC awards are awarded following a request for proposal (RFP) process.
The NCEMSC considers the following criteria in selecting companies to be invited to submit a proposal.
• The company and its representatives should have demonstrated knowledge of the product and have adequate sales force to properly serve NCEMSC members.
• The company must have adequate product inventory to fill NCEMSC member requests.
• The company must be in good financial condition to assure continuing supply of product.
• The company should be recognized within the EMS industry for its good character and sound ethical principles.
• The company must be able to handle business transactions, billing, shipping, follow-up, etc. efficiently and promptly.
• The company should have demonstrated its potential for growth in sales, in reputation, and in overall commitment to excellence.
• The company should demonstrate the ability to work with the NCEMSC as a dedicated vendor partner with the ultimate goal of serving the interests of NCEMSC members.
Each request for proposal the NCEMSC releases differs based upon the product or service being acquired; however, every vendor partner is required to provide the following:
- Reporting of Purchasing Volume: Vendors agree to provide timely, accurate reporting of NCEMSC member utilization and purchase volume. Reports are communicated to the NCEMSC via electronic media.
- Contract Management Fee: Vendors agree to provide timely contract management fee payments to the NCEMSC based upon a negotiated percentage of the member’s purchase volume.
- Marketing: Vendors agree to make marketing items available to NCEMSC. Together with the NCEMSC, Vendors agree to explain the new agreement and communicate the savings to the members.
- Trade Shows: Vendors agree to exhibit their products and promote the NCEMSC at EMS trade shows.
Thank you for your interest in the North Central EMS Corporation!